jueves, 30 de abril de 2009

I like this photograph, why?...



Hi, again:

This time i will talk to you about some photographs that i like. Photographs about a place call Chiloé.

Chiloé is located at south of Chile, in that place my father grew up and i lived my chilhood there.

All this picture were took it by my father, and show different places of Chiloé, specifically the “Isla de Quinchao”. The first photograph shows the tipical sky a moment before rain, and i love the rain because i grew up in the south where always rain. The second one is about the landscape that i always saw when i was young, i used to contemplating every time i could. And the last one is about the road and people who live there. The people always treated me so well even when they didn’t know me at all.

I am not quite sure when my father took this picture, but the things have not changed much there.

Chiloé is my second homeland after my born city (Osorno), that why is so important to me this pictures because is a piece of memory that i bring to me everytime that i want it, with just look at it.

See when i see you

Bye

3 comentarios:

  1. woo.....w, beautiful . i like its.

    visit my blog. see you....?

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The photo where is a spectacular sky, it´s great
    HAil from the mountains ARAgóN Spain
    http://rock-brarbe.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Dear STUDENT:

    GRADE: 6.5

    ResponderEliminar