jueves, 7 de mayo de 2009

My Career

Hi again:

Today, i will talk to you about my career, Psychology.

I am study this carrer almost by accident, becasuse i wanted to study medicin but i didn’t enter, however, when i saw my score i realized that i could enter to this career and in this University. I wasn’t planning to move in to Santiago (it’s not a very friendly city) i wanted to stay in the south.

After almost two years here, i have noticed that i really like this career, that it will be a mistake enter to medicine.

Some of the things that make me become aware of that, it is the contribution that i can do to the society. We can help to make better people life, their families, their work, etc. They don’t necessarily sick, they have only a problema who they need to fix.

For doing well my job i need to read a lot, i need to know almost everything about waht happens on their mind. If the person sit on a particular way, y need to know that and i help him or her or them. I don’t need any specificies tool, like the doctor (that is good, because i don’t spend to much money as other students in other careers).

There are so many different approaches to study human mind that i don’t know all of them. For that reason i can say what is my favorite, or wich one i will use to treat a pacient.

Any way, i really like my career, every day i like more and more. I discover new thing, new ways about how we work without even noticed and that’s awesome.

See you when i see you

1 comentario:

  1. Some suggestions
    -Check on CAPITAL LETTERS
    -"I am studying this..."
    -"because...medicine.."
    -"I could enter this career"
    -"aware of that is ..."
    -" they are not necessarily sick."
    -" problem that they need to.."
    "new things.."

    ResponderEliminar