jueves, 9 de abril de 2009

A piece of technology: my Ipod


Mi Ipod is very important for me because i really love to hear music on every place and anytime.
Mi Ipod was a birthday present around two years ago and is ones of the best present that i ever recevied.
I use it for listening music but also for playing games, however my headphones are in very bad conditions.
Lately i don't use it very often because my boyfriend need more than me. His days are very boring so the music make it more friendly, but on some occasion i really missed 'cause i don't sing very well and the people on the street have to listen to me and sometimes they seem not so friendly.
My life without my Ipod will be boring, so i try to buy me another, more modern and with more games for have more fun. YIPI!!!!!

See you when i see you.

2 comentarios:

  1. Dear student
    Some suggestions
    ".I really love to listen to music everywhere.."
    "it is one of the best..."
    "..received.."
    "listening to music"
    "my boyfriend needs it.."
    "makes it.."
    "miss it
    " I will try to buy one for me"
    "for having more.."
    SEE YOU
    LICI

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hiii amayaa!
    i want an i pod too!
    i think it is cool
    i have an mp3 but in very bad contition :(

    kisses!

    ResponderEliminar