sábado, 25 de abril de 2009

Hi:
Today i will talk to you about a career related website. As you know, i study Psychology and i really like my career, however i don't visit this kind of website too much. 
There is a website who has been very usefull on my two years in University, this is http://www.cybertesis.net/ . This is a Uchile website and contains full paper of several students of the University with different topics.
I know this website my first month in the University because i had to do a homework that required some research, my teacher at that time told me about this website and since then i use it every time that i need to do research for some paper or homework.
This website is very complete, it contains full paper about several topics, there are many about psychology and when i need to do some research about other stuffs this website can help me too.
OK, now i have to leave you. 
Good night and good luck

1 comentario:

  1. Dear studentSome suggestions-"I knew..."-" I had to do some homework"(Uncountable)-"..about that website.."-"..I have been using it..."RegardsLICI

    ResponderEliminar