jueves, 4 de junio de 2009

My favourite subject

Hi:

I kwow that i was absent this past two weeks, but now i’m back and today i`ll talk to you about my classes this semester.

As you know i’m study psychology, i’m in second year or my third semester. I have about six subjects. I have some subjects about the career, other about sport and this about english.

I think my favourite subject is psychopathology, because i’ve learn so much about my career, i’ve seen pacient with mental illness, so i have to seen face-to-face what i can and i cannot do as a future professional. It’s tough but also it’s exciting.

I ‘ve several teachers for this subject, about three, and they are all good, but with one we go to the mental institution and we seen pacient.

In generally, i’ve learn so much this year, i’ve learn about all the things that i can do as psychology, all the areas that i can dedicate when i’ll be a profesional, and that is very exciting.

See when i see you.

1 comentario:

  1. Hi:
    I kwow that I was absent thESE past two weeks, but now i’m back and today i`ll talk to you about my classes this semester.
    As you know i’m studyING psychology, I’m in second year or my third semester. I have about six subjects. I have some subjects about the career, other about sport and this about english.
    I think my favourite subject is psychopathology, because I’ve learnT so much about my career, I’ve seen paTientS with mental illnessES, so I have XX seen face-to-face what I can and I cannot do as a future professional. It’s tough but also it’s exciting.
    I HAVe several teachers for this subject, about three, and they are all good, but with one we go to the mental institution and we seeX paTientS.
    In generalXX, I’ve learnT so much this year, I’ve learnT about all the things that I can do as psychologIST, all the areas that I can dedicate when I BECOME a profesional, and that is very exciting.
    See when I see you.
    GRADE:6.0

    ResponderEliminar